Crossride SL - the access to a lightweight hassle free pedal.
Compact design, single spring conception, the SL is all about lightweight for Cross-country and All-mountain riding. The ATAC concept offers perfect respect of the rider's biomechanics. The Crossride SL is the best value lightweight pedal.
Fast & Light construction:
- Single spring construction
- Compact body design with large power transfer contact area
Lateral and angular float:
- Bio performance: ±2.5 mm lateral and ±5° angular float
- ATAC: engagement and release independent of spring tension, 13° or 17° release angles
- Self cleaning: patented design offers perfect mud evacuation for easy clip-in in all conditions
Mavic pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedals also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to locked in. Natural hip / knee / ankle alignment reduces chance of injury. Ease of cleat positioning.
Foot retention and release are independent from spring tension (feel adjustment), so the Pedals have a consistent reaction no matter the settings. The unique design of the ATAC cleat offers choice between 13° and 17° release angles.
The specific pedal body design (patented) offers a greater engagement angle and easy mud evacuation.