Lighter than the WCS Vector Evo: revolutionary the Superlogic Vector Evo Streem. The flat profile across the back of the saddle and also flat profile front-to-back makes the Streem a great fit for riders who like to move around on the saddle a lot.
The key to the system is the patented Vector Evo rail. Far more than just another ‘mono rail’ design, the Vector Evo acts like a carefully-tuned suspension system for your body weight, managing stress through the rail itself and into the Vector Wing. It also allows an amount of lateral flex that flows with your pedal stroke, further eliminating hot spots on long rides. The design is also very strong and prevents the sag that most other lightweight saddles suffer. No other saddle system offers the level of refined ride comfort, weight savings and adjustment range as the Ritchey Vector Evo.
- flat, low profile shape with superlight foam profile
- rail material has qualities that absorb energy and diffuse stress
- precisely tuned lateral flex allows the saddle to follow the rider’s natural pedal motion
- narrow clamping zone increases pedaling clearance
- reverse hammock rail shape resists "sag" found in other saddles after long-term use
- micro fiber cover and superlight foam
: Due to the proprietary Vector Evo rail design a seatpost with a special clamp head is needed to use Ritchey Vector Evo saddles.