The Fjäll is a winter boot with a classic, Nordic look.
- Deep pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Padded cuff in soft fleece for additional comfort
- Rear loop for easy on and off
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Sturdy top section of uppers made from robust nubuck
- Warm felt lining
Hanwag processed high-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- An insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
- A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth ca. 5mm.
PU-laminated split leather
- Split leather with a layer of polyurethane (PU) applied to the surface to protect it from snow, ice, scree and rocks. Ideal for use with snow shoes.