The Torne GTX® is an all-round, snowshoe-compatible winter boot.
- Deep pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Rear loop for easy on and off
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on the lower section of the upper
- Snowshoe compatible heel
- Soft fabric cuff with ventilation holes
- Tested by PFI (Prüf- und Forschungsinstitut Pirmasens) Germany: thermal insulation down to -25°C (DIN EN 12784)
- Very warm, durably waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with a high wool content
- additional set of red laces
Hanwag processed high-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- An insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
- A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth ca. 5mm.
- Waterproof construction and additional insulation, excellent for snowshoe hiking.