The Alvik Lady GTX® is a mid-high winter hiking boot with a lightweight construction.
- additional insulation between G-1000® upper and lining
- extra warm and soft thermo footbed for greater comfort
- rear loop for easy on and off
- straightFit last – provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- suede and Fjällräven G-1000® Heavy Duty hybrid fabric upper
- very warm, durably waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with a high wool content
- patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- an insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
- special lightweight construction
of upper and sole-unit.
- last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
- a virtually windproof and highly breathable blend of 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven. Treatment with Fjällräven Greenland Wax makes it water- repellent and further increases durability.
A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip LT zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth 3.5 - 4.5 mm, lighter sole, profile is not quite as deep, high number of IceGrip zones (9 per boot/shoe), designed for use on winter paths and trails that have been cleared.