The Tudela Mid Winter GTX® is a lightweight, comfortable yak leather walking boot with GORE-TEX® lining.
- Extra warm and soft thermo footbed for greater comfort
- Padded cuff in soft fleece for additional comfort
- Robust, yet soft yak leather and nubuck uppers; Terracare® Zero nubuck leather (Project Next Step) in colour Erde
- StraightFit last – provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- Very warm, durably waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with a high wool content
- patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- an insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
- Last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany
- Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, yet surprisingly supple. HANWAG only uses robust, hydrophobic Tibetan Yak leather that is 2.2 to 2.6 millimeters thick. Sourced exclusively from the Lhasa Leather Factory in Tibet.
A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip LT zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth 3.5 - 4.5 mm, lighter sole, profile is not quite as deep, high number of IceGrip zones (9 per boot/shoe), designed for use on winter paths and trails that have been cleared.