Canto Mid Winter GTX® is a mid-cut, classic winter boot with a timeless design.
- Classic lace rings with lace hooks at cuff
- Full-grain Terracare® Zero leather in colours Erde and Nuss (Project Next Step)
- Leather reinforcement at heel
- Warm, durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- an insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany
- Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip LT zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth 3.5 - 4.5 mm, lighter sole, profile is not quite as deep, high number of IceGrip zones (9 per boot/shoe), designed for use on winter paths and trails that have been cleared.