The Grünten Winter is a timeless, mid-cut genuine double-stitched boot with soft leather collar- for every-day winter use.
- Genuine double-stitched construction: sustainable, durable, high-quality, handcrafted workmanship and fully resoleable
- Clamping lace hooks easy lacing
- Extra-soft, padded leather collar
- Tensioning lace hook on tongue
- Traditional construction requiring very skilled labour. The upper and the sole unit are stitched together.
- an insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.
- Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip ZT zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper. Tread depth 4.5 mm, high number of IceGrip zones (10 per boot/shoe), wide range of use from cleared paths and trails to deep snowy terrain that has not been cleared.