Excellent cushioning on longer runs. The GT-2000 2 (2A) is narrower cutted than the standard GT-2000 2 womens model, but provides the same impressive comfort and fit for overpronators. Innovative Fluid Ride technology
is a 2-layered sole and gives you improved cushioning and much better bounce-back. Full Length Guidance Line
, a groove along the sole that guides your foot through the gait cycle and helps you run more efficiently. The GT-2000 2 is a dependable shoe with excellent cushioning, perfect for longer runs.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR+ (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber): Tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability. Even more durable as AHAR.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- SpEVA: Midsole material which improves the damping and roll-off, reduces the wear of the midsole and the weight of the shoe.
- Dynamic Duomax: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Gender Specific Cush: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- 3M Reflectivity: Special reflective material fot better visibility in poor light.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.