Battery Pack for use with all ThermicSoles and shoes with Therm-ic Inside. You can easily regulate the temperature using the SmartPack’s built-in control panel. Choose among 3 heat levels. Thanks to 22 hours of heat and an extremely short charging time, cold feet are a thing of the past.
Foot Warming Systems:
- Suitable for use with all ThermicSoles and shoes with Therm-ic Inside
- Ultralight lithium-ion batteries
- 3 heat levels
- Impulse Control stimulates blood circulation
- Integrated charging electronics with charging display
- Extremely short charging time
In cold weather, our bodies withdraw the heat from the extremities first to protect the vital organs located in the center of the body. This already reduces performance by 12 % at a muscle temperature of about 32° C/93.2° F. At even lower temperatures, performance may be reduced by up to 50 %, simultaneously increasing the risk of injury due to less tension in the fibers of a muscle.
The Therm-ic Foot Warming systems with impulse control continuously release heat from the tip of the toes to across the entire sole of the foot. This type of heat supply increases the mobility and performance of the foot muscles and thus provides more safety.
Methods for attaching the Smartpack
Fix the PowerPack to the outer edge of the shoe
with the wire clip. However, for long-term
use, the following attachment options are recommended.
- use the Therm-ic Mini Power Strap Adapter to fix them to the shoe
- use the Therm-ic Velcro Strap to fix them to the shoe or lower leg
- Place the PowerPacks into a jacket or trouser pocket by using the Therm-ic extension cable, or secure them to the hips (e.g. belt, etc.).
- Input: 100-240V (50-60Hz) max. 400 mA
- Output: 8,4 V / 900 mA
||Max temperature* (°C/°F)
||Heating time per battery charge
||37°C / 99°F
||45°C / 113°F
||70°C / 158°F
*measurement under laboratory conditions directly at heating element
- 2 SmartPacks ic 1200 (rechargeable)
- 1 SmartPack global 100-240 V charger ~ with integrated electrical charging system (including country-specific adapters)