Battery Pack for use with all ThermicSoles and shoes with Therm-ic Inside. The SmartPack for beginners supplies energy for up to 18 hours. Based on our ultralight lithium-ion technology, the charging time of this SmartPack is extremely short as well. You can easily regulate the 3 heat levels via the control panel.
Foot Warming Systems:
- Suitable for use with all ThermicSoles and shoes with Therm-ic Inside
- Ultralight lithium-ion batteries
- 3 heat levels
- Impulse Control stimulates blood circulation
- Globally applicable charger with charging display and country specific plug
- Extremely short charging time
In cold weather, our bodies withdraw the heat from the extremities first to protect the vital organs located in the center of the body. This already reduces performance by 12 % at a muscle temperature of about 32° C/93.2° F. At even lower temperatures, performance may be reduced by up to 50 %, simultaneously increasing the risk of injury due to less tension in the fibers of a muscle.
The Therm-ic Foot Warming systems with impulse control continuously release heat from the tip of the toes to across the entire sole of the foot. This type of heat supply increases the mobility and performance of the foot muscles and thus provides more safety.
Methods for attaching the Smartpack:
Fix the PowerPack to the outer edge of the shoe
with the wire clip. However, for long-term
use, the following attachment options are recommended.
- use the Therm-ic Mini Power Strap Adapter to fix them to the shoe
- use the Therm-ic Velcro Strap to fix them to the shoe or lower leg
- Place the PowerPacks into a jacket or trouser pocket by using the Therm-ic extension cable, or secure them to the hips (e.g. belt, etc.).
- Input: 100-240V (50-60Hz) max. 400 mA
- Output: 8,4 V / 900 mA
||Max temperature* (°C/°F)
||Heating time per battery charge
||37°C / 99°F
||45°C / 113°F
||70°C / 158°F
*measurement under laboratory conditions directly at heating element
- 2 SmartPacks ic 950 (rechargeable)
- 1 SmartPack standard 100-240 V charger ~ with integrated electrical charging system (EU)