Years in the making, ASICS' innovation lab is proud to present the new GEL-Kinsei® 5. Designed to defy convention and engineered for ultimate performance, the GEL-Kinsei® series continues to break the mold by delivering maximum comfort and the latest technology. Each component now works even better together and with the runner's foot. The advanced platform is now built with FluidRide™ construction and the new modern upper creates a nearly seamless construction, improving comfort and fit as it moves and bends with the foot through every mile.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for moderate underpronation to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Biomorphic Fit: Stretchy material strategically placed on the shoe outside and/or inside, which reduces the risk of blisters and irritation. .
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.