The third version of the GT-1000™ elevates the series to a new echelon of technical performance, now proudly designed with Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®). The bouncy SpEVA® Midsole has been reengineered to be more protective and cushioned, while the DuoMax® Support System and Guidance Trusstic™ provide excellent support.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.