This set contains a pair of extremely flat and heatable insoles, which fit into all of your shoes and a therm-ic SmartPack ic 950 battery pack which provides up to 18 hours of heat.
The ThermicSole Classic
can easily be cut to the proper shoe size with just a pair of scissors. The high-quality insole material ensures an ideal foot climate.
Features ThermicSole Classic:
- Extremely flat and can easily be cut to the proper shoe size
- High-quality insole material ensures ideal foot climate
- Reinforced steel cable integrated
- Suitable for all kinds of shoes (Skiing, hiking, casual shoes …
- One size fits all
The ThermicSole TrimFit can only be used together with
Therm-ic battery packs.
The therm-ic SmartPack ic 950
supplies energy for up to 18 hours. Based on our ultralight lithium-ion technology, the charging time of this SmartPack is extremely short as well. You can easily regulate the 3 heat levels via the control panel.
Features SmartPack ic 950:
Methods for attaching the Smartpack:
- Suitable for use with all ThermicSoles and shoes with Therm-ic Inside
- Ultralight lithium-ion batteries
- 3 heat levels
- Impulse Control stimulates blood circulation
- Globally applicable charger with charging display and country specific plug
- Extremely short charging time
Fix the PowerPack to the outer edge of the shoe
with the wire clip. However, for long-term
use, the following attachment options are recommended.
Foot Warming Systems
- use the Therm-ic Mini Power Strap Adapter to fix them to the shoe
- use the Therm-ic Velcro Strap to fix them to the shoe or lower leg
- Place the PowerPacks into a jacket or trouser pocket by using the Therm-ic extension cable, or secure them to the hips (e.g. belt, etc.).
In cold weather, our bodies withdraw the heat from the extremities first to protect the vital organs located in the center of the body. This already reduces performance by 12% at a muscle temperature of about 32° C/93.2° F. At even lower temperatures, performance may be reduced by up to 50 %, simultaneously increasing the risk of injury due to less tension in the fibers of a muscle.
The Therm-ic Foot Warming systems with impulse control continuously release heat from the tip of the toes to across the entire sole of the foot. This type of heat supply increases the mobility and performance of the foot muscles and thus provides more safety.
Technical data SmartPack ic 950:
- Input: 100-240V (50-60Hz) max. 400 mA
- Output: 8,4 V / 900 mA
Thermal performance SmartPack ic 950:
||Max temperature* (°C/°F)
||Heating time per battery charge
||37°C / 99°F
||45°C / 113°F
||70°C / 158°F
*measurement under laboratory conditions directly at heating element
Delivery content therm-ic SmartPack Set ic 950:
- 1 pair therm-ic ThermicSole Classic
- 1 pair therm-ic SmartPack ic 950 battery pack