The GEL-FujiTrabuco 3 is designed to give support and stability to trail runners who overpronate. DuoMax midsole technology is positioned so that it gives your foot greater support through the gait cycle. This latest edition of the GEL-FUJITRABUCO also gives you a more comfortable landing with rearfoot GEL positioned more laterally. And you can push off with improved efficiency because of the twist GEL placed in the forefoot. Plus, it helps you on uphill and downhill trails with large lugs positioned on the full contact outsole for improved traction. As well as stability and protection, it also gives you lots of comfort with a Solyte midsole and ortholite sockliner.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Rock Protection Plate: Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Lace Pocket: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.