This handy set contains extremely fluffy and heatable insoles for Kids and a therm-ic PowerPack Basic Kids.
Specially designed for children's feet: the terhm-ic ThermicSoles Kids
are extremely fluffy and fit easily. The fluffy soft upper is extremely comfortable. The sole, especially designed for children, can be cut to the proper size with just a pair of scissors.
Features ThermicSole Kids:
- Extremely flat and can easily be cut to the required shoe size
- Fluffy soft upper for more comfort
- Specially designed for children
- From shoe size 25 (EUR) / 8 (US)
The ThermicSole Kids can only be used together with Therm-ic battery packs.
Especially young athletes are extremely sensitive to cold. Powered by only 4 AAA batteries (not included in delivery), the PowerPack Basic Kids
provides children's feet with warmth and guarantees endless fun in the snow.
Methods for attaching the Powerpacks:
- Suitable for use with all ThermicSoles and shoes with Therm-ic inside
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included in delivery)
- 3 heat levels
- Impulse Control stimulates blood circulation
Fix the Powerpack to the outer edge of the shoe with the wire clip. However, for long-term use, we recommend one of the attachment options outlined below.
Foot Warming Systems
- Use the Therm-ic Velcro Strap to fix them to the shoe or lower leg
- Use the Therm-ic Power strap adapter to fix them directly onto the Velcro strap
- Place the Powerpacks into a jacket or trouser pocket by using the Therm-ic extension cable (available in 80 cm and 120 cm lengths), or secure them to the hips (e.g. belt, etc.)
In cold weather, our bodies withdraw the heat from the extremities first to protect the vital organs located in the center of the body. This already reduces performance by 12% at a muscle temperature of about 32° C/93.2° F. At even lower temperatures, performance may be reduced by up to 50 %, simultaneously increasing the risk of injury due to less tension in the fibers of a muscle.
The Therm-ic Foot Warming systems with impulse control continuously release heat from the tip of the toes to across the entire sole of the foot. This type of heat supply increases the mobility and performance of the foot muscles and thus provides more safety.
Technical data PowerPack Basic Kids:
Thermal performance PowerPack Basic Kids:
- PowerPack Basic Kids batteries/ storage batteries: 4 piece AA (not included in delivery)
||Max. temperature* Kids insole (°C / °F)
||29°C / 84°F
||39°C / 102°F
||57°C / 135°F
*measurement under laboratory conditions directly at heating element
The duration of heating depends on which battery
For optimum heat output, therm-ic recommend the following batteries or battery pack type:
- Alkaline batteries, AAA, 1.5 V
- NiMH battery pack, AAA, 1.2 V (rechargeable)
If other types of batteries are used, the heat produced may not be sufficient for use in very cold temperatures. When purchasing rechargeable batteries, please ensure that they are suitable for use at temperatures below 0°C (32°F) and that their capacity is smaller than 1000mAh.
Delivery content therm-ic PowerPack Set Kids:
- 1 pair therm-ic ThermicSole Kids
- 2 PowerPack BasicKids enclosures with integrated heat level switches (batteries are not included in the package)