The new edition of the iconic GEL-DS Trainer 20 is lighter and gives extra stability for overpronators. It’s designed with a fully-engineered mesh upper that’s stretchy and supportive. The glove-like fit means your foot is kept more stable and comfortable. For overpronators, the Dynamic DuoMax
in the midsole gives you a more responsive and stable ride. This latest edition also has a Propulsion Plate
inserted in the shoe – that means you push-off more efficiently and accelerate faster.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Dieses GEL-Hochleistungssystem absorbiert die starken Stöße über den gesamten Fußbereich, damit du am Ende des Trainings genauso intensiv trainieren kannst wie zu Beginn.
- Duosole Outsole: Outsole construction that offers lightweight flexibility and traction.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.