The muddiest, maddest running shoe. This shoe is designed with wet, muddy adventure runs in mind, and it comes with a military look that matches its boot camp credentials. It digs into soft, swampy terrain with thick lugs on the outsole. And you can go as hard as you like because it's easy to wash afterwards. You can take on half-marathon distances, with cushioning and a glove-like fitting. Stays lightweight with an outsole that gets rid of mud quickly. Long-lasting and durable thanks to the rip stop mesh upper.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for normal pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- SpEVACalifornia Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- NC Rubber® Outsole: Compound containing more natual rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System:Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.