A fortress of a backpack: Featuring an ultra-robust UHMWPE reinforced outer material all over, this alpine backpack offers maximum resistance to hard granite walls. Easy handling thanks to a flap buckle and stitched flap.
The core of the alpine suspension system Motion V Frame™ is a torsionally flexible aluminium frame. This transfers the load ideally across the hips while fully maintaining the freedom of movement of the upper body and hips necessary for alpine pursuits. The body-hugging fit guarantees secure weight control.
- MOTION V Frame™ back system: V-frame 6 mm aluminum for good load transfer with high freedom of movement, adjustable
- Extremely robust fabric made from a nylon UHMWPE fiber mix. The use of high-strength fibers gives the material extreme cut, tear and abrasion resistance
- 2 lid pockets – external and internal
- Reinforced 3-point haul system
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Ski attachment on the side
- 4 front gear loops for equipment such as a helmet or Mammut® crampon bag
- Removable hip belt padding (CONVERTIBLE system)
- Compression straps can be tensioned at the side or the front
- Hydration system compatible