All you need is a Bluetooth Smart connection to seamlessly (and literally) sync the PowerSync with CycleOps VirtualTraining software. Once connected, you'll feel every epic climb, spin on all the flats, and test your FTP with +/- 5% accuracy thanks to the programmable resistance unit with PowerTap technology. All that on CycleOps popular, oh so sturdy, Classic frame – your indoor training will never be boring again.
Virtual Training Software
- PowerTap power meter equipped for +/- 5% accuracy.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", and 27" wheel sizes.Does not fit 29ers.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Electronic resistance unit allows for programmable workouts.
- Controlled resistance lets you set your slope, power, and other metrics.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
Trainer tire recommended.
The Virtual Training software brings the outdoors inside with virtual route mapping and synchronized video. Furthermore is provides a route creation with Google Earth and route sharing via public routes database. Find out exactly what you need to make CycleOps VirtualTraining app work. CycleOps VirtualTraining Compatibility
Whether a result of bad weather, an inflexible schedule, or because you're looking for a more controlled workout environment, training indoors provides extremely effective workouts and maximize your time on the bike. The only issue for most cyclists is boredom. That is, until now.
With the introduction of virtual training from CycleOps, you can now replicate the terrain and excitement of riding outdoors in the comfort of your own home. By pairing your CycleOps PowerBeam Pro with the virtual software, you have a plethora of options to keep your training on target and entertaining.
CycleOps' virtual training software lets you bring your training to the next level by integrating GPS and Google Earth technology to synchronize route mapping and videos with actual outdoor terrain. The software then adjusts the load generation of the resistance unit to reflect actual changes in terrain along the route.
The CycleOps Virtual Training software will also support consumer-generated real life video content, so you'll be able to share courses with other cyclists from around the world. Moreover, you'll be able to ride with and against friends in different locations - over the Internet - on the same virtual courses. Want to keep your Saturday morning group rides going through the snowy winter? Want to pre-ride your March A-race without traveling to recon the route? No problem!