Redefining pack design, the Dragon 20 has been created to meet the needs of mountain ‘fast packing’ endurance enthusiasts. The MONTANE® Freelight Chassis is a revolution in load carrying comfort, allowing the user to achieve a completely even weight balance through a stretch form-fitting body harness. The Dragon 20 pack itself is constructed from super light RAPTOR Hydroseal fabric and is fully taped to provide the highest possible weather protection. With the capacity to carry two bottles and a water bladder it serves not only as a hydration platform, but is also large enough to provide multi day kit carrying potential.
- Main body fabric constructed from super lightweight RAPTOR Hydroseal waterproof fabric that has a PU inner coating and a silicone outer face
- MONTANE® Freelight Chassis constructed from lightweight CONTACT Flyte Mesh that is fast drying and highly breathable
- Fully taped internal seams in the main pack compartment
- All zip openings feature zip garages to help prevent weather ingress
- Technically tailored ergonomic MONTANE® Freelight Chassis vest designed for body hugging load carrying comfort during movement over long distances and whilst running
- Chassis elastication allows the user’s rib cage to expand freely for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- 2 x MONTANE® customised water bottles with unique easy clip to harness for rapid hydration
- Removable whistle accessory for mountain and race safety
- Roll-top closure with internal taped seams creates a weatherproof compartment
- Zigzag side compression adjustment to bring main pack body closer in to the chassis to prevent shifting and improve weight balance
- Hydration bladder sleeve behind rear back panel with stretch loops for hydration tube on chassis
Due to the many different technical components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Dragon. Wipe clean only.
Available in 2 chest sizes: