Born from a desire to create a trail pack designed for speed, the Fang 5 is unequalled in performance and construction. At its heart is a fully taped water resistant compartment constructed from waterproof RAPTOR Hydroseal fabric to ensure maximum protection for kit. This is surrounded by the new, revolutionary MONTANE® Freelight Chassis, which has a stretch body fit that provides unrivalled weight balance when moving fast over rough terrain. The Fang 5’s ingenious design and extreme featherweight ensures it is perfect for training missions or ‘done in a day’ mountain trail runs.
- Main body fabric constructed from super lightweight RAPTOR Hydroseal waterproof fabric that has a PU inner coating and a silicone outer face
- MONTANE® Freelight Chassis constructed from lightweight CONTACT Flyte Mesh that is fast drying and highly breathable
- Fully taped internal seams in the main compartment
- Technically tailored ergonomic Freelight Chassis vest designed for body hugging load carrying comfort during movement over long distances and whilst running
- Front stretch Velcro lower body adjustment enables chassis to grip the body whilst running
- Chassis elastication also allows the user’s rib cage to expand freely for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- 2 x MONTANE® customised water bottles with unique easy clip to harness for rapid hydration
- Removable whistle accessory for mountain and race safety
- External drawcord provides rear pack compression and additional storage with low profile 'penny cordlock' adjustment
- Hydration bladder pocket behind rear back panel with stretch loops for hydration tube on chassis
Due to the many different technical components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Fang. Wipe clean only.
Available in 2 chest sizes: