Pared down to the essentials: The Trion Light is the lightest alpine backpack in the Mammut range. Fully equipped, the 40 liter version weighs 1040 grams. The patented butterfly™ suspension system guarantees optimal load transfer and allows the upper body complete freedom of movement.
- butterfly™ frame 5 mm aluminum,
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding,
hip and shoulder belts with laminated
stretch fabric cover
- Roll-top closure
- Height-adjustable and removable flap
- 2 lid pockets – external and internal
- Reinforced ski carrier
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Removable hip belt padding
- Compression straps can be tensioned at
the side or at the front
- Hydration system compatible
- Butterfly frame
The torsionally flexible and anatomically pre-shaped aluminium frame transfers the load ideally across the hips while fully maintaining the freedom of movement of the upper body.
- Detachable hip belt
- 2-layer EVA laminated
2-layer high-density EVA back padding, hip belt and shoulder straps with laminated stretch fabric cover.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Few contact points
Ensures very effective ventilation