Deuter's freshly revised Compact EXP now sits super tight with
its new Auto-Compress hip wing construction and close set
anchor points. You can also expand the sleek pack to fit in
more and the new spacious front pocket organises pump,
tools, tube etc. and opens wide for easy access.
Deuter Airstripes System
3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit. Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load. Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- Auto-Compress hip wings with close set anchor points and Pull-Forward adjustment for super tight fit
- two zipped mesh pockets on the hip wings
- Airstripes back system with adjustable stays
- stowable helmet flap
- reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- spacious front pocket with wide opening organises smartphone, keys, tools, spare tube, etc.
- reflective safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- zipped front pocket
- side compression straps also suited for fixing protective pads
- detachable rain cover
- mesh side pockets