The North Face® Men’s Equity is engineered for stability and comfort, and infused with FlashDry™ to keep you dry and comfortable. It excels on trails and provides the support that overpronaters who train off-road need.
- Lightweight FlashDry™ upper keeps you dry and comfortable
- Anatomical, supportive and well-cushioned upper engineered with luxury in mind
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Pillowy soft cushioning in the heel, tongue and collar lining to keep you comfortable and locked in on any run
- 3M® reflective on upper for visibility
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning
- 20 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Tripledensity, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Softer-density crash pad for smooth landing and transition
- Firmer-density medial post to slow the rate of pronation
- Plush, medium-density midsole throughout for a nice, consistent ride
- Vibram® full-length, trail-specific outsole
- 10 mm offset
Midsole technology engineered to naturally absorb impact, stabilize the foot and promote a biomechanically correct stride to achieve the perfect balance of stability, cushioning and comfort.
Pebax® foam is an advanced thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that is lighter than EVA, has better energy return and is not temperature sensitive. The end result is a lighter, more responsive feel that provides a more consistent ride in temperature extremes.