The Phantom 8960
armoured cable with Abus Security Level 6, offers a good protection at medium theft risk and is recommended for securing good bicycles. For effortless mounting at the bike the Fidlock magnetic bracket (FL) is included in delivery. The 17 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable and the PVC-coating prevents damage of the bicycle’s paintwork. Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection)
- 17 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- PVC-coating to prevent damage of the bicycle’s paintwork
- The steel shells and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with encoded reversible key
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Fidlock magnetic bracket (FL) – For the effortless mounting and easy removal of the lock from the bracket
- TexFL – Magnetic bracket with fabric sleeve, especially suitable for non-round frames, max. diameter 21-80 mm
|Phantom 8960/85 + FL
|Phantom 8960/110 + FL
The Phantom 8960 is available as a "Twin-Set" with two keyed alike locks; combined they reach the total length of 170 cm.
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered by overlapping shells made from hardened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. Therfore it is easy to attach your vehicle to a fixed object.