Suitable for balloon tyres.
The Abus 5650 Shield LH-3
frame lock is a covenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle. The 8.5 mm steel shackle offers a good protection at medium theft risk and is recommended for securing good bicycles. In addition the lock offers a closing mechanism for easy attachment of accessory to the lockbody.
Abus Security Level 9
The 5650 Shield LH-3 is an especially suitable frame lock for balloon tyres. The lock is available only in KR (key retaining) version. The lock holds the key when the lock is open.
- 8.5 mm steel shackle
- The case, the shackle as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Closing mechanism for easy attachment of accessory to the lockbody
- Extra large aperture (enlarged to standard version 5650)
- ABUS automatic cylinder
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Diameter: 8,5 mm
- Width: 78 mm
- Heigth: 109 cm
- Weight: 600g
- LH (available separately)– Easy screwing to the threaded rear frame
- SH (available separately) - For Attachment to cantilever studs, even with brakes possible
ABUS Frame Locks:
- The security can be increased significantly by using the accessory 4960 Cable and Chain
- It is highly recommendable to use a second lock besides the frame lock
The frame lock are basic security devices for almost any bike. These practical frame lock is light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use. They can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft. The frame locks are available either with keys that can be removed when they are open or with keys that cannot be removed.