Round - handy - robust. The Abus 565 Shield
frame lock is a covenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle. The 8.5 mm steel shackle offers a good protection at medium theft risk and is recommended for securing good bicycles. Abus Security Level 9
The lock is available in two different versions. The KR (key retaining) version holds the key when the lock is open, the NKR (non key retaining) version allows taking the key out of the cylinder.
- 8.5 mm steel shackle
- The case, the shackle as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Extra large aperture
- ABUS automatic cylinder
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- The KR version holds the key when the lock is open, the NKR version allows taking the key out of the cylinder
- LH (available separately) – Easy screwing to the threaded rear frame
- SH (available separately) - For Attachment to cantilever studs, even with brakes possible
ABUS Frame Locks:
- Frame locks are a covenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle
- It is highly recommendable to use a second lock besides the frame lock
The frame lock are basic security devices for almost any bike. These practical frame lock is light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use. They can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft. The frame locks are available either with keys that can be removed when they are open or with keys that cannot be removed.