- the disc lock classic from Abus for securing valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft. It can be used e.g. to secure warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries.
Diskus® – the disc lock classic made in Germany
The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS disc lock is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
The Diskus® padlocks are available in different dimensions. The original disc lock is only available from ABUS. As a special model, the locks can be fitted with a disc cylinder (ABUS Plus locking system) and cylinder pulling protection.
- Stainless steel - outside and inside
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, 250.000 key differs, drilling and pulling protected
- Round shape plus narrow shackle opening makes it difficult to access with heavy-duty tools
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest break resistance
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- 2 keys
- Made in Germany
- Replacement cylinders and keys can be produced on presentation of code card
- Worldwide proven protection mechanism against manipulation und picking
- Shackle locked on both sides
- Bolt cutter, saw and hammer attack resistant
||Width a [mm]
||Horizontal clearance b [mm]
||Vertical clearance c [mm]
||Shackle diameter d [mm]
||Depth e [mm]
||Height f [mm]