Diskus 24 IB
- the disc lock classic from Abus for securing valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft. It is ideal for use in severe weather conditions (e.g. in coastal regions or ports). It can be used to secure lorries, doors, gates, cellar doors, cupboars etc.
Diskus® – the disc lock classic made in Germany
The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS disc lock is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
The Diskus® padlocks are available in different dimensions. The original disc lock is only available from ABUS. As a special model, the locks can be fitted with a disc cylinder (ABUS Plus locking system) and cylinder pulling protection.
- Body, inner parts and shackle made from stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance
- Cylinder cover - maximum protection against dirt and moisture (only at 60 mm)
- Cylinder nickel plated for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Additional protection against sawing
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest break resistance
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder with anti-pick pins
- Key retaining: locking only with the key (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
- New locks can be made according to a sample key
- Shackle locked on both sides
- Paracentric keyway: resists professional picking by special key profile
- Bolt cutter, saw and hammer attack resistant
||Width a [mm]
||Horizontal clearance b [mm]
||Vertical clearance c [mm]
||Shackle diameter d [mm]
||Depth e [mm]
||Height f [mm]