New for 2015 - an addition to the 14" aluminium range, an Alley Runner 14 with knobbly tyres for riding the trails or just for negotiating the rugged terrain of the gravel drive.
The elegant Alley Runner frame gets a run out on 14" mountain bike wheels. Gone is the extra wheelbase that helps the youngest cope with early instability. The 29er geometry is more responsive and more maneuverable. This is the age that a rider will get the most out of the low friction cartridge bearing hubs and free moving integrated headset.
The proportions of the Alley Runner 14 geometry ooze style. Complimented by the faux brown leather riveted saddle, you have as good as it gets on a production balance bike. All in at 3.6kgs too, that's less than many 12" balance bikes. The perfect ride to precede the Belter.
- 3.6 kgs
- Suggested age 3 - 5 yrs
- Minimum seat height 37.5cm
- Steering: adjustable nonimpact or limited
- Lightweight aluminium frame, fork and steerer
- Carbon seatpost
- 14" pneumatic knobbly wheels
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Lightweight aluminium stem
- Hand brushed and lacquered diamond frame
- Integrated threadless headset
- Rivetted, faux leather seat