Description of Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 24 Backpack - classic blue
Note: The backpack will be delivered without content.
Medium-sized, sporty rucksack with tidy divisions and attachment options for a helmet, LED lights, trekking poles or a bike pump. A front pocket, two side pockets and a waist belt pouch offer plenty of storage space. The suspension system combines a snug fit with generous freedom of movement. The central ventilation channel and the air-permeable back padding ensure high comfort.
- Flexible, full-contact ACS TIGHT suspension system with a close fit and active ventilation
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Slightly padded waist belt can be stowed behind the back padding
- Main compartment with inside pocket (with enough room for a drinks bladder)
- Front pocket with key clip
- Two mesh side pouches
- Waist belt pocket
- Stowable helmet attachment
- Trekking pole attachment
- Attachment for an air pump and bottle
- Side compression straps
- Anchor loop for LED light
- Preparation for a hydration system (tube duct and attachment)
- Integrated raincover in base compartment
Pack sack: extremely lightweight, hard-wearing CROSS RIP 210D fabric and very abrasion and tear-resistant NAILHEAD 210D fabric.
Base made from extremely lightweight, hard-wearing CROSS RIP 210D fabric.
Frame: special crosslinked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE)
Fact Sheet of Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 24 Backpack - classic blue
Jack Wolfskin Moab Jam 24 Backpack - classic blue
Manufacturer item code:
Material name by manufacturer:
pack sack: CROSS RIP 210D and NAILHEAD 210D base: CROSS RIP 210D frame: CROSSLINK PE
The star feature of this summer sleeping bag with synthetic loose fibrefill insulation is the innovative S-shaped zip, which makes it easier to open and close the sleeping bag by following an intuitive path of movement.