Description of Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 16 Backpack 2002332 - red fire
The lightweight and compact bike and running rucksack is designed for physically demanding activities. It's equipped with a helmet attachment, a raincover, bicycle pump/bottle holder and a trekking pole lashing option. The features are pared down to the essentials: a main compartment, a flexible front pocket, a fixture for a drinks bladder and an organizer compartment. The suspension system is very lightweight, has a snug fit and guarantees high freedom of movement and good ventilation.
- Extremely lightweight, flexible, full-contact ACS TIGHT LITE suspension system with a close fit and active ventilation
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Main compartment with inside pocket (with enough room for a drinks bladder)
- Front pocket with key clip
- Flexible front pocket
- Stowable helmet attachment
- Trekking pole attachment
- Attachment for an air pump and bottle
- Side compression straps
- Anchor loop for LED light
- Preparation for a hydration system (tube duct and attachment)
- Integrated raincover in base compartment
Pack sack: extremely lightweight, tear-resistant CROSS RIP 100D fabric with reinforcement threads and abrasion and tear-resistant NAILHEAD 100D fabric.
Base made from lightweight, densely coated WATERLOCK 210D polyamide fabric.
Frame: special crosslinked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE)
Fact Sheet of Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 16 Backpack 2002332 - red fire
Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 16 Backpack 2002332 - red fire
Manufacturer item code:
approx. 610 gram (manufacturer's specs)
Included in delivery:
incl. rain cover and safety whistle
47 x 27 x 22 cm
front pocket: 1, mesh pockets: 2, inner pockets: 3
Comfortable, robust school bag with sports bag and pencil case. The CLASSMATE stands out thanks to its sturdy A4 inner pocket. Its comfortable suspension system is suited to the anatomy of primary school-aged children.