Description of Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 12 Backpack - classic blue
This very lightweight, compact bike and running rucksack has been developed for extremely demanding activities and features a raincover, a bike pump/bottle holder and a trekking pole lashing option. The divisions are pared down to the essentials: main compartment, organizer pocket, a fixture for a hydration system and two elasticated side pockets. The suspension system is extremely lightweight, fits close to the body and guarantees generous freedom of movement and excellent ventilation.
- Extremely lightweight, flexible, full-contact ACS TIGHT LITE suspension system with a close fit and active ventilation.
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Main compartment with inside pocket (with enough room for a drinks bladder)
- Front pocket with key clip
- Two elasticated side pockets
- Trekking pole attachment
- Attachment for an air pump and bottle
- Anchor loop for LED light
- Preparation for a hydration system (tube duct and attachment)
- Integrated raincover in base compartment
Pack sack: extremely lightweight, tear-resistant CROSS RIP 100D fabric with reinforcement threads and abrasion and tear-resistant NAILHEAD 100D fabric.
Base made from lightweight, densely coated WATERLOCK 210D polyamide fabric.
Frame: special crosslinked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (CROSSLINK PE)
Fact Sheet of Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 12 Backpack - classic blue
Jack Wolfskin Ham Rock 12 Backpack - classic blue
Manufacturer item code:
approx. 560 gram (manufacturer's specs)
Included in delivery:
backpack incl. rain cover and safety whistle
44 x 25 x 19 cm
front pocket: 1, mesh pockets: 2, inner pockets: 3