Escape the confines of the same old running routes with the stable cushioning platform and multi-terrain grip of the X-WIND PRO.
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Friction free lace eyelet | For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Sensiflex™ | Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Tongue cover | Tongue protection from mud and debris getting inside the shoe
Non marking Contagrip®: Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
OS Tendon: A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
Light weight muscle
TLC: Transition Link Carriage Construction: For smoother and more stable transition and performance on even trails TLC : Two midsole - Two density (55-60)
Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Midsole height: 19 mm/10 mm