Based on the popular Pro Lite and 5.5 neck braces comes the full carbon fiber Neck Brace DBX 6.5, which captivates by its low weight and optimum ventilation.
With only 600g it is still very rigid without flex. With low profile, it allows a great helmet side clearance and can be adjusted without tools. Due to wedges, the angle of the rear thoracic strut can be easy adjusted. The engineered fracture point at the top of the strut allows it to break away in certain severe impacts. If broken this strut can be purchased as a replacement part and easily changed out. The engineered collarbone cutout keeps helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones.
Built around Leatt®’s Alternative Load Path Technology, this brace is CE certified as personal protection.
- MaxiWeave carbon matrix for increased rigidity and low weight
- great helmet side clearance
- adjustable without tools
- adjustable front and rear platform strut
- folding thoracic for easy storage
- rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment inkluded
- inluded strap kit
- easy to change paddings
- engineered collarbone cutout keeps helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- foam padding on upper surface is durable and easy to clean
- clear chest strap included
- CE certified as personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC
The Leatt® Neck Brace DBX 6.5 is not suitable for motorcycling!
|Chest Circumference (cm)
|82 - 94
||94 - 122