The Neck Brace DBX 4.5 with fiberglass reinforced polyamide chassis provides a low rim striking platform for great head and helmet freedom of motion. The injected foam padding on the upper surface is durable and easy to clean.
The rear thoracic strut is replaceable and can be adjusted in 4 different angles for an optimum fit or folded for easier packing. The built in fracture point is designed to snap off in a severe crash. In case of emergency, an easy to use mechanism releases the injured rider.
Built around Leatt®’s Alternative Load Path Technology, this brace is CE certified as personal protective equipment.
- fiberglass reinforced polyamide chassis
- low rim striking platform for great head and helmet freedom of motion
- adjustable rear platform strut with built in fracture point
- folding thoracic for easy storage
- rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment inkluded
- easy to clean, durable padding on upper surface
- engineered collarbone cutout keeps helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- clear chest strap included
- CE certified as personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC
The Leatt® Neck Brace DBX 4.5 is not suitable for motorcycling!
|Chest Circumference (cm)
|78 - 94
||94 - 114