Taking direct design and performance inspiration from S-LAB, the WINGS PRO W is the ultimate, all-terrain trail running shoe.
- Anti Debris Mesh | Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
- Friction Free Lace Eyelet | For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ | Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace pocket | Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Endofit™ | An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping.
- Tongue Cover | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: Agile Chassis™ System (ACS system provides stability and dampening and works together with the AC Muscle, a soft EVA midsole.)
Dual Density EVA: Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
AC Muscle 2
Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support.
EVA Shaped Footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support.
OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Midsole height: 20 mm/9.5 mm