Rowing is one of the most effective and healthy sports, because about 90% of all muscles are used. The rower Aquon Evolution simulates rowing on unmoving water and can be compared to natural rowing.
Rowing may lead to following positive effects:
- 90% of the whole body muscles are used and strenghtened
- Optimization of endurance
- Strengthening of cardiovascular system
- Weight reduction
- Toning and strengthening of back and leg muscles
- Optimization of posture
So rowing provides the ideal training for the whole body!
Technical details and specifications of the rower ergometer Aquon Evolution:
Rowing in the Aquon Evolution feels like rowing on real water. A maximum resistance of 350 Watt guarantee an intense “power”-workout for all fitness levels.
A very quiet flow of movement, the ball bearing sport-seat on the 135 cm extra-long rail and the footplate distance of 9 cm make sure the rowing sensation is analog to water rowing. The seat height with about 50 cm is equal to professional rowing boats. The extra-long pull cord of 182cm allows body sizes up to 2m with a wide range of motion. The clear LCD-display with blue backligh technology is stepless tiltable to your needs for perfect visability from all rowing positions.
- Heart Rate
- Time per 500 m
- Calorie consumption
- Resistance in Watt
- Strokes per Minute
- Training programs
- Time in h., min., sec.
- Distance in meter and kilometer
4 heart rate control programs make sure your cardiovascular workout is safe and always monitored. When overstepping heart rate limit settings a warning beep will be heard and the resistance will be reduced automatically. FINNLO Aquon Evolution by HAMMER stands for state-of-the-art endurance and health training!
More features: 8 Permanent displays for having all important info at hand, 12 automatic and diverse fitness programs, plus a challenging race-program against the computer ensure highest motivations.
Important Product info:
- Ergometer class HA (according to DIN EN 957 – 1/7), developed and used by professional rowing athletes.
- 4 heart rate programs, 8 permanent displays, 12 fitness programs, 1 race program
- Professional seat height of about 45 cm
- Intensity adjustable from 10-350 Watt
- Load control: RPM independent
- Minimal footplate distance of 9 cm only
- LCD-display with blue backlight
- Computer controlled combined technique of magnet and air resistance
- Extra long pull cord of 182 cm and a Aluminium rail of 135 cm allows comfortable rowing even for body sizes up to 2 meter
- Premium-aluminium rail guaranteeing smooth rowing movements and maximum stability
- Quality ball bearings for silent and jerkyless seat sliding
- Foldable and easy transport via integrated rollers
- Max. body weight: 130 kg
- Power supply: 230 Volt
- Folded size (L x W x H) cm: 148 x 50 x 196
- Build up size (L x W x H) cm: 240 x 50 x 107