Updated with sleek, athletic design details, X-Ultra 2
has a breathable upper, stable chassis and grippy sole for fast hiking on moderate to technical terrain.
Advanced Chassis with molded EVA midsole delivers stability and cushioning on rugged terrain.
Sleek design and lightweight materials keep the weight down.
Contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types.
- outsole: Non marking Contagrip®
Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- chassis: Advanced Chassis™
Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- midsole: injected EVA, molded shank
- sockliner: EVA shaped footbed, OrthoLite®
- textile lining material - abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- low height
- upper material: textile synthetic
- mud guard - protective material all around the base of the shoe
- protective rubber toe cap - the right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- fit management:
- Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- heel Strap
- tongue/collar: Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.