The name Techamphibian sums up this shoe. It’s a water shoe, it's a technical trail shoe, it's both. With a sipped sole that works
perfectly in wet or dry, soft or hard conditions, and a fast drying, mesh upper, the Techamphibian 3 is the latest generation of the shoe that defined the trend.
Mesh construction moves seamlessly from dry to wet conditions, a sipped outsole ensures grip on wet rocks and surfaces, even under water.
Cabriolet design for easy on, easy off.
Sensifit wraps evenly around the foot, and Quicklace provides fast adjustment on the fly, while a heel strap comfortably locks the back of the foot in place.
- outsole: High Traction Contagrip®, sipping
- midsole: Drainage ports, molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- sockliner: Die cut EVA provides excellent step-in cushioning.
- Lining material: Textile Neoprene Lycra
- Upper material:
- Anti-debris mesh avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Breathable open mesh
- Quick drying breathable mesh: Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extrem breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- Breakaway lace system avoids the risk of tangling or snagging in marine or amphibious environments.
- Adjustable heel strap for a safe and comfortable heel hold.
- Collapsable heel: Salomon's convertible heel provides a patented option to convert your shoe to a comfortable, easy to use slide.
- Heel Strap
- Internal sensifit™
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- tongue/collar: EVA molded foam, lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
midsole height: 8mm / 18mm