The DBX 6.0 Carbon Helmet has a smaller outer shell do reduce the momentum and the rotation applied to the head and brain as well as the forces to the neck. The optimized shape matches the Leatt neck braces to to provide a high freedom of movement.
Due to various technologies, the DBX 6.0 protects the head very effective. Leatt 3D in-molded V-Foam
has a V structure, that deforms and compresses, absorbing the force as well as reducing the g-force transfered to the head. This in-molded technology creates a strong structure and allows for improved energy absorbing as well as a smaller shell size due to the elimination of the air gap between shell and impact foam. 360° turbines
are built in between head and foam. The turbine technology helps to maximize low energy impact absorption and provides protection against multiple impacts. The turbine design allows for controlled head movements within the helmet which aids in limiting the relative brain rotation and therefore reduces brain related injuries. To optimize the safety of riders even more, the visor is equipped with brake away function in the screws.
Additionally the DBX 6.0 Carbon Helmet features 16 large vent ports for maximum ventilation, low friction cheek pads for emergency removal, a moisture-wicking, breathable and anti-microbial snap-out liner and is hydration ready.
- Quattro Force Control:
Carbon matrix shell
3D in-molded multi density V-Foam
360° TURBINE multiple low energy impact
360° TURBINE rotational acceleration
- reduced outer shell volume for reduction in neck forces and rotational brain acceleration
- optimized integration with Leatt neck braces
- rear clearance cut for optimal head range of movement
- 16 large vent ports for maximum ventilation
- Hydration ready
- low friction cheek pads for emergency removal
- moisture-wicking, breathable and anti-microbial snap-out liner
- visor with break away function
- CE certified and tested: EN1078
The Leatt® DBX 6.0 Carbon Helmet is not suitable for motorcycling!