For B.O.R Fatbike-190RDS-cranksets and Tune Fatbike-cranksets with “Smart Spindle System”. For fatbike frames with 120 mm wide BSA bottom bracket shells and 170/177RDS oder 190/197RDS (Rear Dropout Spacing).
Also suitable for fatbike-cranksets from other manufacturers with a 30mm spindle and with a K-factor at least 140,5mm wide. In combination with a fatbike frame with 120mm wide BSA bottom bracket shells and 170/177RDS oder 190/197RDS (Rear Dropout Spacing).
technology / finish:
- fatbike 190/197 RDS
- NOT suitable for downhill / enduro!
bearing / seals:
- completely CNC machined (7075 light alloy)
- anodization (coloring, sealing, hardening)
- incl. tool for BSA + ITA bearing shells
- BB30/BB905 in 30x42x7
- Enduro-seals 30x42x1,5 (contact lip seal)
This “fatbike BSA-bearing-kit” is suitable, like all other fatbike-bearing-kits for the “Smart Spindle System”, solely for cranksets with 30mm spindles! This “fatbike BSA-bearing-kit” works with frames with BSA bottom bracket shells only.