Light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain, the forged 7050-T6 aluminum alloy X Lite stem features a flip-flop 7 rise and 31.8 clamp that help make it a study in lightweight versatility.
- Construction: 7050-T6 3D forged aluminum
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping zone out on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Counter sunk corrosion resistant steel bolts do not require washers
- Opposing dual steerer clamp bolts are strategically positioned near the center of the clamp, evenly distributing clamping forces
- When installed on a carbon steerer, this stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area