The Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker meets the demands of the pickiest, most adventurous audiophile. With its DarkBass™ chamber, one-touch Bluetooth and powerful solar panel, a Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker in your backpack ensures a long-lasting musical trek.
The detail views show the same product in a different color.
- Adventure Ready:
Built with a weatherproof outer shell to withstand all Mother Nature can throw. A roomy, fabric-lined pocket keeps your gear safe inside; the attached bungee lets you strap your speaker anywhere.
- Big Sound:
DarkBass™ chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other ROCK OUT Speakers for a bigger, louder party.
- Listen Longer:
Goal Zero have engineered ROCK OUT 2 Solar Speaker so you never have to plug it in. The highly efficient monocrystaline solar panel ensures your music plays all through the day, and even when the sun sets, an advanced 800mAh lithium battery continues the amplifying your tunes for over 10 hours on a single charge. Or you can always use the built-in USB cable and charge the ROCK OUT 2 Solar Speaker from a laptop or wall adapter in 2 hours.
- Bluetooth Enabled:
One-touch Bluetooth paring, easily connect for the perfect hands-free solution.
- Weight: 454g
- Dimensions: 17,8cm x 9,5cm x 6,4cm
- Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Built-in Solar: 8 hours
- USB Source: 2 hours
- NOMAD 7: 2-4 hours
- Wired: 10+ hours
- Bluetooth: up to 10 hours
- Rated Power: 0.7W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Audio output cord: 3.5mm female audio jack / chaining
- Audio input port: 3.5mm / male plug / built in
- USB cord (input): 5V / up to 0.3A / 1.5W max.
- Speakers 2 x 40mm / 3W drivers
- Amplifier Stereo / 3W max / 70dB SNR / 100Hz-20kHz
- Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth® Ver. 3.0
- Line of Sight Range: 10m
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Cell Capacity: 3Wh / 3.7V / 800mAh
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in / or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: charging and low-battery protection built-in