Light and comfortable for walking in winter’s wake, Kaipo GTX® provides waterproof warmth from Gore-Tex® insulated protection.
- Waterproof Synthetic
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Protective heel cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Heel strap
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear (GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry - from the outside as well as from the inside.)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Ice grip rubber compound | Grip for cold conditions. Chemical formula for icy terrains which keep the rubber soft.
Stability: large grooves on the perimeters
Prevent from slipping: soft slats on forefoot and heelfoot
Grip for climb up & down: multidirectional grip (Chevron patent)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: Die cut EVA