Great heel stability, cushioning and mid-height support make this lightweight boot ideal for 1-2 day hikes.
- Women’s specific design
- Women’s specific last
- Protective heel cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Heel Strap
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear (GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Molded EVA (Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability)
EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.