Big winter protection gets a new level of fit and performance with X Ultra Winter CS:
Combining a light, supportive Advanced Chassis™ midsole with full waterproof protection and Thinsulate™, your feet will stay warm and dry as the aggressive outsole lets you charge through wet, snowy and icy conditions with total confidence.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather | Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Full leather upper
- Protective rubber heel cap | Provides protection for the rear of the foot
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Heel Strap
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
Climashield™ Waterproof: Breathable and quick drying weather protection in the forefoot area.
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Ice grip rubber compound (Grip for cold conditions. Chemical formula for icy terrains which keep the rubber soft.)
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride)
- Midsole: Molded Shank / Injected EVA
- Sockliner: EVA shaped footbed / Ortholite® (OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.