Split leather and Gore-Tex® make the mid height Evasion GTX®
protective and durable, and an aggressive, protective sole
mean it is ready for any adventure in any weather.
Full Gore-Tex® bootie, mud guard and mid-height construction ensure comfort in all weather and surface conditions. Split leather upper, mud guard and heel and toe caps stand up to miles of rugged terrain.
- Waterproof split suede leather
- Water Resistant textile
- Full leather upper
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective heel cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Heel Strap
- Heel Foam
- Gusseted tongue
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear (Is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, Salomon use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in his adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: Die cut OrthoLite®