High top, lightweight performance and aggressive grip make the waterproof X-Ultra Trek GTX ideal for fast backpacking and day hikes in rugged terrain.
- Full leather upper
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Protective heel cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Heel Strap
- Heel Foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear (GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry - from the outside as well as from the inside.)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Injected EVA / Molded Shank
- EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- OrtoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.